Live from the National 2018

RowenaBCAMC replied on 25/05/2018 09:02

Posted on 25/05/2018 09:02

Are you at the National this year? If so we want to hear from you. Whether you're pitching up in your caravan or motorhome or visiting for the day, tell us all about it on this discussion. If you have any photos to share we would love to see them too.

Don't forget to also tag us on social media @candmclub #ClubNational18 

But most importantly of all, have a wonderful time! cool

Firedragon replied on 25/05/2018 12:31

Posted on 25/05/2018 12:31

Outfits coming in thick and fast today Ro, sadly it is wet frown but the forecast for the rest of the weekend is a return to sunshine and warmth. At least it has damped down all the dust we have had from the traffic on site so far.

Alison

Firedragon replied on 25/05/2018 13:13

Posted on 25/05/2018 13:13

A couple of pics from when we first arrived, view from the office, view from our caravan  and view of our caravan laughing

Alison

DSB replied on 26/05/2018 11:17

Posted on 26/05/2018 11:17

Have good time at the National this year.  Sorry we are unable to get there - even as a day visitor.  Have a busy few days.  Thinking of you all..... please try and put up some more pictures.... and enjoy it all.

David

richardandros replied on 26/05/2018 15:24

Posted on 26/05/2018 11:20 by DSB

It's warmed up today and yesterday's showers have gone.  Fingers crossed for the weather Alison.

David

Posted on 26/05/2018 15:24

Might have been showers in Staffordshire DSB, but here, it was a deluge, all day long and it was bitterly cold on the coastfrown

However - reminds me of that "Mother, mother" song - the sun is now out and it's looking goodcool.  Looking forward to our visit tomorrow.  Will be the first time I have been to a rally of any sort since the '80s.

heddlo replied on 26/05/2018 22:16

Posted on 26/05/2018 22:16

Went to Sledmere as a day visitor today.  It was a bit chilly to start but the sun came out and it warmed up nicely by mid-afternoon.  Here are a few pics of the brass band and the Welsh Horse Yeomanry.

DSB replied on 26/05/2018 23:26

Posted on 26/05/2018 15:24 by richardandros

Might have been showers in Staffordshire DSB, but here, it was a deluge, all day long and it was bitterly cold on the coastfrown

However - reminds me of that "Mother, mother" song - the sun is now out and it's looking goodcool.  Looking forward to our visit tomorrow.  Will be the first time I have been to a rally of any sort since the '80s.

Posted on 26/05/2018 23:26

It's not been bad here today richardndros.  Hope it cheers up a bit on the coast.

P.S.  I do wish CT would put me in the correct county... not that I've got anything against Staffs (I have many friends who live across the border 😀).  We actually live in North Warwickshire - its our postal address that comes out as Staffs - and our postcode is B'ham!  CT software won't allow me to live in Warwickshire.. 😉

Just heard that next year's National will be at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire, so even if we can't bring the 'van, hopefully we'll get there as a day visitor.

David

Firedragon replied on 27/05/2018 09:10

Posted on 26/05/2018 15:24 by richardandros

Posted on 27/05/2018 09:10

Lovely day here today RichardandRos, Enjoy !

Alison

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook