Welsh national 2018

Caddy49 replied on 28/12/2017 14:22

Posted on 28/12/2017 14:22

Hi All, As a new member to the C & M C, I am askng for info on the Welsh National 2018, takng place at Monmouth in August. What facilities ca I expect to find, toilets, ehu etc. Thanks.

Vanpuller31 replied on 08/01/2018 14:32

Posted on 08/01/2018 14:32

Hi

Facilities are normally limited to toilets close to Marquee (entertainment).

EHU is not normally available. TBH we have attended over 20 Welsh Nationals without EHU, as we used to carry an additional battery, now carry a small PV panel just to top up the caravan battery. 

NickH replied on 08/01/2018 22:49

Posted on 08/01/2018 22:49

Hi Caddy49

booking forms for the Welsh National in Monmouth are available via the Gwent Centre web site www.gwentcentre.co.uk

The booking form has details of all the activities and entertainment arranged during the weekend. There is no EHU available, but as Vanpuller31 has said you should manage with your battery for the weekend.

if you have any specific questions, you will find some contact details for those organising the Welsh National on the Gwent Centre web site, and I am sure they will only be too please to offer any help you may require.

hope to see you there.

NickH

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook