Autumn/Winter Solos Meet Ups?

Flutel replied on 14/10/2018 07:29

Posted on 14/10/2018 07:29

Hello.

I'd like to go to a Solos meet up but I can't find any later year dates in the diary. Do you all hibernate until next year - or is there a meet up brewing and I haven't seen it?

I live in the East Midlands.

Debs

ABM replied on 14/10/2018 13:12

Posted on 14/10/2018 13:12

Debs,  I  think  you  might  get greater  response  from / on  their  Faceache  pages which is something  I  won't  use  so please  pass on  Best  Wishes  To  Vivien,  who  has  been  quite  poorly.

Biggarmac replied on 14/10/2018 22:42

Posted on 14/10/2018 22:42

This forum has become very quiet.  Some of us have joined the New Companions Camping Club as it has meets all over the country.  The solos meets were in a restricted area.  The NCCC have winter lunches even if they are not going out in their vans.  These take place from Cornwall to Scotland; so there should be one not too far from you.

bill replied on 18/10/2018 08:26

Posted on 18/10/2018 08:26

I caravan on my own mainly in the Midlands.  I would welcome any suggestions of clubs to join especially those that show their rally program on their website. 

Biggarmac replied on 22/10/2018 01:03

Posted on 18/10/2018 08:26 by bill

I caravan on my own mainly in the Midlands.  I would welcome any suggestions of clubs to join especially those that show their rally program on their website. 

Posted on 22/10/2018 01:03

Most clubs do not post their meets on their websites as they will have personal contact details for members.  You will normally have to join to get the list of meets. The costs of membership are not usually very high.  For instance the New Companions Camping Club is £12 a year which covers the cost of sending out the meets programme regularly.  The only contact details on their website is the club membership secretary's club mobile number.

Some of the facebook based membership clubs do have more open processes, showing their meets on their pages.  You might find they have meets in the Midlands.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook