New pricing in handbook

chunda123 replied on 15/07/2019 18:06

Posted on 15/07/2019 18:06

We have been members for many years on and of since the 1970's and this is the first time I have had to write.

I don't like the new pricing in the 2019 handbook. We went to a site in Wales this June 2019

and it said in the handbook (I quote)  2019 prices from £8.90 per night for pitch and one adult.

However we paid over £23.00 for the night. That was for two adults. That means one second adult was £15.00. This was called a booking fee. The pricing is not clear. We looked

in the handbook and you now have to download the correct price guide. 

Sorry CMC this is a bit misleading.

Please bring back the old way of pricing.

Moderator Comment - Moved from the Story Section

nelliethehooker replied on 16/07/2019 21:16

Posted on 16/07/2019 21:13 by moulesy

Absolutely, although they don't seem to apply the same reasoning to the club's "from" prices! wink

Posted on 16/07/2019 21:16

That's because most of those posting about it are so used to the "old" pricing statement, which included 2 adults.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook