The Club Concert Band

troonly replied on 05/04/2019 22:30

Posted on 05/04/2019 22:30

I guess there might be many musicians, young and old, expert or beginner, returner not played for some time.... who also caravan and Motorhome too. Well the good news is that the Club has a concert band. Open to all members and with no auditions the Caravan and Motorhome Club Concert Band celebrated its 25th birthday last year and has a great five year plan, that includes a regular slot at the Club National Rally.
The band would welcome new members, especially musical families with young children, very much the heart of the band over the years. Where else can you find grandparents, parents and children all playing together in one band?!
It’s a friendly band that meets several times a year for rehearsal weekends. We’ve a superb library, great conductor and currently a spread of skills from beginner to professional, across all ages.
The band is a wind band so sadly no strings other than bass guitar.
If you want to learn more PM me. We’ve one rehearsal weekend and concert before the National but at the National you are welcome to bring an instrument and sit in on our rehearsals. Email me for more info ian@goldy.uk

SMB62 replied on 04/01/2020 16:46

Posted on 04/01/2020 16:46

Hi

Would you like a enthusiastic e flat horn player to join your happy band. If so could you please provide rehearsal dates/venues for 2020, thanks 

Regards

Sue

Metheven replied on 05/01/2020 14:29

Posted on 04/01/2020 16:46 by SMB62

Hi

Would you like a enthusiastic e flat horn player to join your happy band. If so could you please provide rehearsal dates/venues for 2020, thanks 

Regards

Sue

Posted on 05/01/2020 14:29

I doubt after 8/9 months 'troonly' will answer, but at the bottom of his/her post is this:

Email me for more info ian@goldy.uk

ADP1963 replied on 03/06/2022 19:25

Posted on 03/06/2022 19:25

You have given me the urge to get my Triangle out of the draw. undecidedlaughing I am of a lower grade.

brue replied on 04/06/2022 09:38

Posted on 03/06/2022 13:51 by lcarrmusic

Are there any vacancies for any of the saxes. I am grade8 standard, or flute or clarinet 

I have played in many ensembles over the years. Studied music  to degree standard. 

Liz Carr 

Lcarrmusic@gmail.com 

Posted on 04/06/2022 09:38

Liz, welcome to CT, somewhere, lost in the web site are details about the band and entry requirements (I think you'll be well up to it.) So if all else has failed the Community Manager will hopefull be able to find the contact details for you. community.manager@caravanclub.co.uk

brue replied on 08/06/2022 12:55

Posted on 08/06/2022 12:55

Yes that's right, it's on the Facebook page too I was just adding up to date details as the OP was 2019. wink

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook