Club support

gaz10 replied on 01/05/2020 19:30

Posted on 01/05/2020 19:30

hi 

crazy I know but what about helping the club we know and LOVE at these uncertain times,  I reckon most of us could afford a couple of quid or even a fiver each. We could all donate now to help out.

stupid idea or what ?

gary

gaz10 replied on 28/06/2020 21:25

Posted on 19/05/2020 10:03 by Metheven

Come on 'gaz', you are really Nick Lomas or Grenville in disguise, aren't you? wink

Posted on 28/06/2020 21:25

Hahaha

sorry not nick or Grenville in disguise, just a member of the club, but I stick to my guns, as things take a tighter hold I think that we could help in some way, people's livelihoods and ways of life are at risk.

yes I do love our club, think of all the good times had, let's keep it alive

thanks Nick šŸ˜‡

dreamer1 replied on 01/07/2020 20:39

Posted on 01/05/2020 20:07 by Tinwheeler

"stupid idea or what ?"

Sure is.

Iā€™m not bothered about a membership extension as I understand the club has bills to pay but in view of the shameful actions regarding the voucher T&Cs, the club can go whistle. 

I've just made a donation to the local dogs' home and consider that a much more worthy cause.

Posted on 01/07/2020 20:39

I believe people who ordered the vouchers before the change of conditions still have them with unlimited time to use them its only those who purchased them after are  limited time wise.

I agree that you donation to the local dogs home was a good idea being a dog lover.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook