How annoying

statusMoty1 replied on 04/07/2020 19:29

Posted on 04/07/2020 19:29

I might be behind on the recent updates but how annoying that you can not access any “great days out “,vouchers even though the said “great days out” are now open for business and looking for business.. I appreciate that they all need the extra revenue but that said you are still able to access codes and discounts on other forums etc ....this is getting quite frustrating now, will have to try and access elsewhere even though I know for a fact CMC regularly gave discounts for where we are going.

replied on 08/07/2020 10:37

Posted on 08/07/2020 10:23 by ask66

I emailed CAMC on 6th May for a printed copy of the booklet - it still hasn't arrived. I emailed later in May for a copy of the OS Grid References for CLs - that hasn't arrived either.

Posted on 08/07/2020 10:37

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Takethedogalong replied on 08/07/2020 11:04

Posted on 08/07/2020 11:04

I’d like to say that it’s down to C19, but getting things sent out from Club HQ is annually fraught with uncertainty. Persevere, eventually three of what you want will turn up if our experience is anything to go by in past years😂

SteveL replied on 08/07/2020 11:26

Posted on 08/07/2020 11:26

I would have thought there is little point in having it for this year. It almost always says on these offers that they can be withdrawn at any time. Most attractions have limited availability and have to be booked. I would not think they would need to offer discounts to fill the venue to it new maximum. Personally given how much revenue they have lost, I would not expect it. Probably unlikely to be available in 2021 either, as places struggle to get back on track. Also unfortunately some will not survive so there will be less competition. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook