Caravan and Motorhome Club Classifieds

RowenaBCAMC replied on 29/01/2020 13:05

Posted on 29/01/2020 13:05

It's that time of year when many people are starting to plan for their 2020 holidays and many Club Sites will be opening for the season in March. As such it's the perfect opportunity to check out the Caravan and Motorhome Club's classifieds.

The classifieds is a free service for members buying or selling touring related equipment and has everything from caravans, motorhomes and campervans to accessories and wanted requests. 

To find out more visit: Classifieds

LPC replied on 06/02/2021 10:54

Posted on 06/02/2021 10:54

Yesterday when I looked at the classifieds on the screen there was a pop up for a competion for a Galaxy mobile phone worth £1000. 99.9999% sure it was a scam when they asked for bank details. Contacted the Club and they appear do not control the classifieds web pages and for all purposes absolve any responsibily concerning them. Suggested I went to the classieds to ask them to take it down which I have not down. Surely the Club should take some responsibiliy as you allow they allow Classifieds on the Clubs webpage

Duncan Disorderly replied on 28/07/2021 17:15

Posted on 28/07/2021 17:15

Hi,

I have a problem when viewing the classified pages and clicking on page 2 it takes me to the last page, does anybody have the same problem or a fix for this.?

SteveL replied on 29/07/2021 07:59

Posted on 29/07/2021 07:59

Same on my iPad. What ever page number I select it goes to the same page with a greyed out 1, from which it is impossible to select another. No idea if it’s the last page. The greyed out 1 would suggest not.

Metheven replied on 29/07/2021 08:51

Posted on 29/07/2021 08:51

Same on my Windows desktop, but a workaround for now is in the address bar of my browser, replace the end of the address 'p=1' with 'p=2' and so on.

That is if it's really important enough to bother laughing

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook