Website search

EGrumps replied on 30/11/2019 17:42

Posted on 30/11/2019 17:42

Using the caravan club web site is so frustrating especially when searching for a CL site. It is so slow to respond, freezes and basically leaves me so fed up. Ok on club sites.

Moderator Comment - Moved from the Story Section 

SteveL replied on 01/12/2019 08:26

Posted on 01/12/2019 08:26

You could give the Sites App a try. That works fairly well on my iPad. Select a location, search radius, CL only, facilities required and it returns a result for a 10 mile radius, in at most, 25 seconds. The results can be viewed as a list, which if clicked on gives full details, or on a map to establish exact location. Navigation around and between the two is fluid. A larger radius does not take much longer.

nelliethehooker replied on 01/12/2019 18:36

Posted on 01/12/2019 18:36

EG, what method are you using to search for a CL. Are you looking for a particular CL, or one in a particular area, or one that has a set number of facilities that you require? I must admit that I've not had any problem when searching using either it's name or using the map facility to see what's available in a specific area. Certainly not had the problems you've mentioned, using my laptop and the club's web site.

RowenaBCAMC replied on 10/03/2020 11:25

Posted on 10/03/2020 11:25

Sorry to read you are having issues with the search function. We are actually looking to make some improvements to our search on the Club's website in the next few weeks. I will update you all on Club Together as soon as I have more information. 

EmilysDad replied on 10/03/2020 15:20

Posted on 10/03/2020 11:25 by RowenaBCAMC

Sorry to read you are having issues with the search function. We are actually looking to make some improvements to our search on the Club's website in the next few weeks. I will update you all on Club Together as soon as I have more information. 

Posted on 10/03/2020 15:20

we await with baited breath ...... another few weeks won't make much difference to the years we've already waited for some kind of improvement to this sooo slooow site!

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook