Motorhome VED Changes

john godfrey replied on 24/07/2019 17:25

Posted on 24/07/2019 17:25

I have recently read that new tax rates will be implemented for motorhomes this autumn that could see a huge rise for vehicles costing more than 40k. Has anyone any further details?

Moderator Comment - Title edited 

JVB66 replied on 19/08/2019 17:52

Posted on 19/08/2019 16:51 by RowenaBCAMC

Hi everyone, you can read our article on LinkedIn about the Motorhome Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) 2019 here: http://bit.ly/2MnMhDZ

I understand not everyone is on LinkedIn so we will look to see if there's anywhere else we can publish the article for your reference. 

Posted on 19/08/2019 17:52

How about the club magazine, then it will only be those as posted "do not read it "  will miss out as in the past when other good information is published  wink

macwomble replied on 19/08/2019 18:30

Posted on 19/08/2019 18:30

Have "filtered" the document from Linkedin.

Hopefully good enough...will see if I can "improve" in due course.

Now got it as a pdf file...but the system doesn't allow me to upload it.....doh!!

DavidKlyne replied on 19/08/2019 21:31

Posted on 19/08/2019 17:19 by viatorem

Words fail me........... that is primarily a recruitment/ job seeking site!

Posted on 19/08/2019 21:31

It's a bit more than that but would agree that it seems a strange place to announce to the world your opposition to a new Government Tax, almost as though we don't really want the world to know what we are thinking. Far better to splash it over Facebook.

David

BTW thanks for reposting your link.

viatorem replied on 19/08/2019 22:31

Posted on 19/08/2019 21:31 by DavidKlyne

It's a bit more than that but would agree that it seems a strange place to announce to the world your opposition to a new Government Tax, almost as though we don't really want the world to know what we are thinking. Far better to splash it over Facebook.

David

BTW thanks for reposting your link.

Posted on 19/08/2019 22:31

We'll I was using LinkedIn up until a couple of years ago for job hunting which is where it started, maybe it's a bit more social media now. I discovered my account was still live.

interesting to see on LinkedIn the club is recruiting a "Digital Content Executive"

any applicants?

😄 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook