Opening Phone Holder on Autotrail VLine 540SE?

VicTheVLine replied on 23/02/2021 16:33

Posted on 23/02/2021 16:33

HI, I have an Autotrail VLine 540SE which has a phone holder on the front dashboard. I can't seem to get it to open and don't want to force it, so I'd be really grateful if anyone else has or has had same and can advice as to opening it??

Thanks - Paul

Tinwheeler replied on 23/02/2021 16:40

Posted on 23/02/2021 16:40

It's the base vehicle you're referring to so it would help if you say whether it's a Peugeot Boxer of Fiat Ducato and its age. 

You will probably find the answer by searching the Internet using the base vehicle details.

Good hunting.

VicTheVLine replied on 23/02/2021 16:50

Posted on 23/02/2021 16:50

It's the Fiat Ducato, and so far I've not been able to find anything on internet search, but have searched by Autotrail rather than by Ducato, I should have though of that. Thanks

Kasspa replied on 24/02/2021 12:49

Posted on 23/02/2021 16:33 by VicTheVLine

HI, I have an Autotrail VLine 540SE which has a phone holder on the front dashboard. I can't seem to get it to open and don't want to force it, so I'd be really grateful if anyone else has or has had same and can advice as to opening it??

Thanks - Paul

Posted on 24/02/2021 12:49

Hi Paul, it does need a little 'tug' whilst lifting the raised catch slightly.... must admit I was quite concerned for the 1st few times of trying as it did seem very tight but it does become easier the more you use it & less worrying whilst doing so.....

hth

Paul

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook