Milenco Wraith

Jazzybaby replied on 08/05/2021 10:16

Posted on 08/05/2021 10:16

Morning all, just a head up regarding the Milenco Wraith wheel lock. We have been meaning to purchase a second wheel lock as our son commandeered our second wheel clamp for his trailer tent, kids!! Decided on a Milenco Wraith and purchased from an well known online camping store at a very good price.  The item was delivered in two days and hubby set to work to fit it, however despite watching the videos and reading the destructions it would not fit.  If you have really deep recessed wheel nuts then the security shaft which fits on the replacement wheel nut is too big in diameter. After numerous emails with the supplier all they wanted to do was for me to send it back for a refund minus the cost of carriage (£10). However,  I contacted Milenco who are based in Milton Keynes and the help and service I received from them was exemplary. It is a known issue on some caravans and they will send you out a smaller diameter shaft and three keys for a cost of £32.35. Enclosed with this is a prepaid envelope for you to return the original shaft and the keys and when they receive it back they refund the £32.35.  The items were received from them on a next day service and I would just like to say Milenco you have fantastic customer service.

Whittakerr replied on 09/05/2021 13:24

Posted on 09/05/2021 13:24

If its a known issue as stated I would have thought Milenco would include the information with the instructions.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook