Truma Ultraflow problem

Bighammerfan replied on 21/08/2019 13:02

Posted on 21/08/2019 13:02

Hi all. On my last 2 trips out I have had a problem with the water pump. It works fine for a day or so the play up, very intermittent  working. Its a truma Ultraflow surge damper with pressure switch. When I removed it I noticed the 'o' ring separating the water from the PCB was on it way and I could see water had seeped in and i assume that's when it starts playing up. Do you think changing the 'o' ring will sort the problem and it will work once its dried out or can I change it to a different system as these are obsolete now

Many thanks.   Alan

BudDion replied on 09/10/2021 13:35

Posted on 09/10/2021 13:35

Hi we are having same problems any answer on this 

J B Autos replied on 30/07/2023 10:20

Posted on 22/08/2019 12:12 by Bighammerfan

Yeh tried that but zero help at all

Posted on 30/07/2023 10:20

I’ve got the same surge damper but mine has a cracked casing…. If you didn’t resolve your issue would you be interested in selling your old unit 

J B Autos replied on 30/07/2023 10:24

Posted on 30/07/2023 10:24

Trying without any joy to get another surge damper and no joy… Anyone got one or know where to get one would be a great help…. Ours has a cracked housing but pc board is perfectly ok… 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook