LED Lights

Tigi replied on 07/01/2020 19:58

Posted on 07/01/2020 19:58

Currently running a 2018 Volvo XC60 and I will be changing van from a Lunar Clubman to a Swift Elegance next month, so this will be our first caravan with LED Road Lights. Can those of you with experience of a recent Volvo confirm whether the car is compatible with the Swift road lighting or if a Sargant Box is required. I`ll be trying the car on one of the dealers vans soon as a test but as they say forearmed is forewarned. Many thanks.

lornalou1 replied on 08/01/2020 12:02

Posted on 08/01/2020 12:02

Best way is to go to a dealers and ask could you connect car to a caravan and check if all lighting works, that's what I did and found all worked well on the Jeep. You know then for sure if any problems that need attention.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook