Club Web Site search box

MotorhomeMike replied on 18/07/2018 20:50

Posted on 18/07/2018 20:50

Why, when I click the web page search box and type in 'Club Rally Centres' or similar criteria, do I only get a list of 2 or 3 thousand caravan parks and such like? It is very frustrating!

Moderator Comment - Moved from the Story Section

brue replied on 18/07/2018 20:58

Posted on 18/07/2018 20:58

You need to search in the membership area on the tool bar at the top of this page. Then go into centres, all the contacts and details are there. Unfortunately the main search box isn't up to the job.

You might get more help if you type this into the rally section on the main forum page, this is the story section about holidays and adventures.

brue replied on 19/07/2018 20:03

Posted on 19/07/2018 20:03

I think the OP was looking for rallies and centres, but unless you are familiar with them eg some have west or east attached, or like mine, Devon and Cornwall together it is easier to find them on here. As long as you know where to look. All the centres and rallies are in the membership section on the top tool bar.

Here's a LINK

lornalou1 replied on 23/07/2018 13:35

Posted on 23/07/2018 13:35

this website needs to be brought into the 21st century, everything is either slow or hard to find and never an explanation why. imagine the trouble you would have if they were a bank, not worth thinking about. surprised

DavidKlyne replied on 23/07/2018 16:54

Posted on 23/07/2018 16:54

I am not sure how the search facility is meant to work. For example if you put in the search box Red Pennant which is a Club flagship product the first ten items in the search are mainly CL's with Red in title, no mention of Red Pennant. Perhaps there needs to be an option to search for exact words only? As someone suggested up thread its usually quicker and more successful to use Google.

David

Kennine replied on 23/07/2018 17:36

Posted on 23/07/2018 17:36

The search facility on this website is up to the same CMC standard as the rest of their website.   No surprises there then. Much better to use Google. laughing

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook