xplore

ScreenName64504950C2 replied on 21/04/2021 18:44

Posted on 21/04/2021 18:44

i am 64, i have never had a caravan before but l have took the plunge and bought a 2010 elddis 203 2 berth (dinky) caravan. 

its not really a story but l have been searching and searching for an awning of some sort to fit it.

has anyone got any ideas? 

kind regards  

bernard

Moderator Comment - Moved from Story Section

Phishing replied on 22/04/2021 08:13

Posted on 22/04/2021 08:13

Just measure the awning rail for its horizontal length and any porch awning shorter than this length should be fine. 

I cant find an xplore 203 online, short one seems to be a 302.

commeyras replied on 22/04/2021 12:01

Posted on 22/04/2021 12:01

And for a full awning measure ground to ground from ground at front end of caravan, via awning rail, to ground at rear of caravan.  There are loads of different types of awning on the market.  Suggest you visit a showroom to have a look.  Also there are a  number of discussions on this subject on this forum.

PS You can give yourself a nice name instead of 'screenname etc' by going into 'my profile' and following links.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook