2020 Monthly Open and Closed CL List

CLMaddie replied on 15/01/2020 10:15

Posted on 15/01/2020 10:15

Hi All

This sticky will provide the list of any CL sites which have opened or closed from the previous month in 2020. All of these will appear in the monthly magazine as well but this will show 2 months later.

I will provide a link to any new CL sites and list them as 'County - Listing Town - CL site'.

If you have any questions please comment in this discussion and I will get back to you. 

The January list will be posted in February. 

Thanks

Maddie

Wherenext replied on 08/01/2021 19:43

Posted on 08/01/2021 19:43

Maddie , thanks for your efforts.

Please note the map for Penyllan Farm, Wrexham is completely wrong. The location point is showing east of Tarporley, which is actually in a different country. Look at the Satellite view and you will see Marchwiel just to the South East of Wrexham in Wales. As it's a new CL some members might book, or not book, by accident. Please have it amended. Thanks.

Wherenext replied on 08/01/2021 19:51

Posted on 08/01/2021 19:51

I can only suppose that Granary Farm (Scarborough) and Great Lunnon Farm (Swansea) didn't make it into the new SD as I can't find them.

nelliethehooker replied on 08/01/2021 20:00

Posted on 08/01/2021 19:51 by Wherenext

I can only suppose that Granary Farm (Scarborough) and Great Lunnon Farm (Swansea) didn't make it into the new SD as I can't find them.

Posted on 08/01/2021 20:00

I had spotted that Grannary Farm had gone as it was one that we had used in the past, what a shame!

Looking at the new ones, two are £20 or over and the route to the one on Stirling is rather offputting if one is towing a largish unit, to say the least, although it's position would certainly suit those heading up and down for a stop off.

Wherenext replied on 08/01/2021 20:28

Posted on 08/01/2021 20:28

Yes prices do seem a bit out of sync.

Do me a favour someone and report my post about Penyllan Farm. Thanks.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook