2021/22 Site Directory CLs

nelliethehooker replied on 03/01/2021 21:50

Posted on 03/01/2021 21:50

Maddie, I've been looking through the new Site Directory, and it would appear that there are at least 3 CLs that are missing from it but are currently showing as still open on the CL web pages.

Weston House, Yeovil (1386 in 2019/20 SD)

Blakey House, Riley (1719 in 2019/20 SD)

Monaughty Poeth, Knighton (2226 in 2019/20 SD)

Could you please check, as I would hate to think that they are missing out on possible bookings.

Will you be starting a new post for this year's newly opened and closed CLs?

Bakers2 replied on 05/01/2021 09:42

Posted on 05/01/2021 09:42

Nelliethehooker I've taken the liberty of reporting this. Hopefully it will attract a response.

CLMaddie replied on 05/01/2021 12:10

Posted on 05/01/2021 12:10

Hi Nellie

Happy New Year,

We had a small list of CL sites that wished to close their CL's in the beginning of 2021 and did not want to be in the sites directory. 

We are still working through the closure process and removing these from the website. I can confirm the three sites mentioned in your original post fall into this category. We have requested their removal from the website.

Please feel free to email clresponse@camc.com if you have any other queries about the sites directory.

I will be providing a list of the November and December Open/Closures later this week in the existing sticky and then starting a new thread for 2021 in February.

Thanks

Maddie

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook