Availability at 215 CLs - MAP

CholseyGrange replied on 05/07/2020 15:01

Posted on 05/07/2020 15:01

There's still lots of space on CLs.

See this link for a newly UPDATED MAP with 215 CLs.

If you are looking for a pitch in the next few months, CLs could be your answer. 

The CL Owners group has put together a map showing the availability status (as of this week) at 215 CLs (out of the 2,000). Some find that viewing the map on a PC rather than a smartphone works better.

Each CL is colour-coded for availability (Green=lots, Yellow=some, Red=None) and you can select which month you are looking for. Also, use the search (Magnifying glass) to find a location or CL by name.

NOTES:

• Govt. Guidelines change continually. This map does NOT guarantee a CL will be open.
  • This is a 'snapshot in time' of availability at the listed CLs at the end of JUNE.
  • The purpose is to give you, the CAMC member, some INDICATION of availability at the listed CLs.
  • Please BOOK DIRECT and check any details - prices - facilities with the CL Owner.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=13C_J5-s3NMVutO6us4A-f8GHWys4moUe&usp=sharing

Bakers2 replied on 05/07/2020 17:19

Posted on 05/07/2020 17:19

I couldnt get the sites to open up. Got it as large as I could and clicked on the caravan. I'm no longer a member could that be the issue?  Just having a nose as no motorhome at present 😢. 1 in Essexi was very curious about 😱

nelliethehooker replied on 01/08/2020 20:26

Posted on 01/08/2020 20:26

Could a Moderator please make this a Sticky. It seems as if some members are having problems finding a site with available pitches and this might just help them. 

Thanks in anticipation.

BirchHillFarmCL replied on 04/08/2020 16:33

Posted on 04/08/2020 16:33

As CL Owners, we find the CL availability map and the CLBooking FaceBook group very effective. 
If we get a cancellation, we mention it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/CLBooking/ and our experience in July was that the vacancy was re-filled within hours.

All the Best,

Ian Kelly
01691 622951
Holiday@BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill, The Cross, Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 0LP
www.BirchHill.co.uk
Birch Hill Farm - an award-winning hideaway in the beautiful lake-lands of Shropshire for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club

If non-caravanning friends wish to join you, please see our new Glamping Pods - www.ArchersMeadow.co.uk