Booking confirmation by email

Thornsett replied on 21/01/2017 14:20

Posted on 21/01/2017 14:20

Made two bookings so far and not received an email confirmation for either. Both show on my sites booked list.

Have I missed something or should I be right to feel paranoid?

replied on 24/01/2017 10:35

Posted on 23/01/2017 22:59 by SteveL

We do the same. It has useful information on it, like the amount to pay and the telephone number of the site.

Posted on 24/01/2017 10:35

When I book the arrival and departure dates, number of nights, post codes, site phone numbers, arrival times for CC sites go into my spread sheet. For non-CC deposit paid as well and info if balance needed before a specific time.

dmiller555 replied on 24/01/2017 10:58

Posted on 24/01/2017 09:36 by Thornsett

I'm getting other emails and have not altered my email preferences. I wonder if anyone those getting the emails use Apple's mail on an IMac because it won't be the first time I've found the CC has forgotten to provide some services to Apple users.

Posted on 24/01/2017 10:58

I've booked several site using my iMac and received immediate email confirmations. And yes, I have printed them and I will take them with me  for my own reference - just in case I forget where I'm going to next embarassed and just in case the system is down when I arrive. 

Cornersteady replied on 24/01/2017 11:07

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:32 by young thomas

how does it go....?

Ah, Yes, .....Yawn........undecided

Posted on 24/01/2017 11:07

What an excellent well rounded and respectful post there BB, I hope you felt better by writing it? That way at least it served a purpose. BTW have you read the CT guidelines recently on posting respectful and friendly posts? or perhaps you feel they don't apply to you?wink

Back on topic, did the OP get a reply from the club?

young thomas replied on 24/01/2017 12:43

Posted on 24/01/2017 11:07 by Cornersteady

What an excellent well rounded and respectful post there BB, I hope you felt better by writing it? That way at least it served a purpose. BTW have you read the CT guidelines recently on posting respectful and friendly posts? or perhaps you feel they don't apply to you?wink

Back on topic, did the OP get a reply from the club?

Posted on 24/01/2017 12:43

glad you liked it, i got it from a CC warden on another thread, i though I'd just pass on the well constructed post as is....without embellishment.

makes good reading, i think....smile

Cornersteady replied on 24/01/2017 12:58

Posted on 24/01/2017 12:43 by young thomas

glad you liked it, i got it from a CC warden on another thread, i though I'd just pass on the well constructed post as is....without embellishment.

makes good reading, i think....smile

Posted on 24/01/2017 12:58

wow, so when you can't bothered to write your own reply you copy someone's else's word for word?  so now you're admitting to plagiarism as well!

I though that I had seen most of your posts somewhere else. wink

young thomas replied on 24/01/2017 13:40

Posted on 24/01/2017 13:40

well, it was only one word.....so, even for me, 'word for word' wasn't difficult...

...it just seemed an appropriate response at the time, and as it came straight from a CC employee, i guessed that what was good enough for the goose etc....

and for the chap who is the world leader in posting '+1' when he cant be bothered to make his own point, i'll take that as a complimentwink

so, thanks for that, have a lovely day....againsmile

Cornersteady replied on 24/01/2017 15:02

Posted on 24/01/2017 13:40 by young thomas

well, it was only one word.....so, even for me, 'word for word' wasn't difficult...

...it just seemed an appropriate response at the time, and as it came straight from a CC employee, i guessed that what was good enough for the goose etc....

and for the chap who is the world leader in posting '+1' when he cant be bothered to make his own point, i'll take that as a complimentwink

so, thanks for that, have a lovely day....againsmile

Posted on 24/01/2017 15:02

sorry is that your own words there or are you copying someone else's post again? I mean when you've been caught cheating, sorry using someone's work as your own once ...wink

young thomas replied on 24/01/2017 15:30

Posted on 24/01/2017 15:30

why use aggressive, antagonistic language like 'cheating'....over a one word post, whatever next, ive seen some childish stuff on here but this takes the biscuit.....

perchance, are you trying to ruffle some feathers wink

perhaps ill just report the posting....looks to me like your trolling again.

as you're determined to have the last word, even a viscious, nasty, accusatory one, ill leave you to it.... 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook