List of Club Sites with (Full) Serviced Pitches

DSB replied on 17/02/2017 21:47

Posted on 17/02/2017 21:47

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of (Full) Serviced pitches on Caravan and Motorhome Club (CAMC) and Affiliated Sites (AS).  For those members who which to guarantee a hardstanding or grass pitch, try a hardstanding only, or grass only site - see HERE.

The sites in Italics are Affiliated Sites - these pitches cannot be booked on the CAMC website - the site must be contacted separately.

Please check all details yourself before booking.  If anyone should spot any errors please let me know and I will update this list by posting HERE or emailing me using the email address in my profile.

If you click on the site name, the site details should open in another tab.  Hope this will be useful:

David

Latest edit: 11/10/2023

DSB replied on 14/08/2019 19:12

Posted on 14/08/2019 19:12

The Club have also listed Serviced Pitches HERE.  It's not easiest list to find, and you will need to click on the link at the bottom of the 'Serviced Pitches' information.

David

DSB replied on 25/01/2020 11:47

Posted on 25/01/2020 11:47

List updated today to include sites where Serviced Pitches have been added during refurbishment programmes.

I haven't checked AS sites recently, so please continue to let me know if you spot anything in need of update.

David

DSB replied on 12/10/2023 17:43

Posted on 12/10/2023 17:43

Updated today. 

Don't know quite what is happening at Longleat.... it's showing servuced pitches but they're all unavailable/ full.  Perhaps this is 'work in progress.

I seem to have found one or two extra sites with serviced pitches not on the website list.  Can't remember which ones, now, but I'll try and identify them when I have time.

My list also identifies AS sites with Serviced Pitches.

As ever, please let me know if you spot any errors.

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook