Extra Mile 20:20 Challenge

ScreenNameA4B1BDA1AF replied on 11/08/2020 18:29

Posted on 11/08/2020 18:29

If anyone fancies a cycling challenge this September to raise much needed funds for two hospices in Milton Keynes and Bedford please take a look at this virtual challenge. We'd normally be heading off to Europe to cycle 500 miles in 3 days but have cancelled for obvious reasons. A few of us are going to cycle 50 miles in the Cotswolds and will be camping in Moreton in Marsh. Have fun and see what you think. https://www.extra-mile.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Extra-Mile-20-20-Challenge.pdf

DavidKlyne replied on 22/08/2020 13:18

Posted on 22/08/2020 13:18

Willen Hospice is local to me and it is certainly on my donation list as Hospice's generally have lost a lot of fundraising revenue during the pandemic. I might struggle with five miles let along 50 but good luck with your endeavours.

David

PS Might be an idea to go to your Profile and change your username to something of your choice rather than the allocated name.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook