1 million claps!

moulesy replied on 10/04/2020 10:54

Posted on 10/04/2020 10:54

In case folk have missed this, can I encourage everyone to support this appeal by texting the word CLAP with a message of support to 70507 to raise funds for your local NHS. You are also sent a link to enable you to "gift aid" your donation. A small way to express your appreciation for the fantastic work being done by NHS staff. smile

Bakers2 replied on 10/04/2020 19:44

Posted on 10/04/2020 19:44

Can you tell me more please? How does sending a text raise money?

I understood that the NHS wouldn't be asking for money? I believe I read that in fb by our police force, but stand to be corrected.

moulesy replied on 10/04/2020 19:51

Posted on 10/04/2020 19:51

If you text the word CLAP with a message of thanks to NHS staff you are charged £5 on your mobile account. It was launched by ITV, not the NHS asking for money. But from what I believe all funds raised will go directly to your local area NHS. I will try to find the link. smile

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook