Dublin Murders

replied on 23/10/2019 10:18

Posted on 23/10/2019 10:18

I thought this was a news item that I had missed.

SeasideBill replied on 29/10/2019 11:34

Posted on 23/10/2019 09:51 by DavidKlyne

I must say that as every episode goes by this gets more and more confusing!!! That in itself makes it fairly compulsive viewing!!! 

David

Posted on 29/10/2019 11:34

First couple of episodes were intriguing, but now for me, it’s become slow and tedious - I’ve given up.

I’ve rediscovered ‘The Detectorists’ all 3 series currently on iPlayer - absolute TV gold! ‘Spiral’ is pretty good too, if you don’t mind subtitles.

DavidKlyne replied on 06/11/2019 12:05

Posted on 06/11/2019 12:05

Well it finished last night and am I any the wiser, yes a bit. Without giving too much away for those that may want to watch on catch up. It is about two detectives who themselves both have a backstory. They start to investigate crimes both historical and current. Whilst they solve the crimes their back story gets in the way of a proper conclusion in terms of prosecutions. There was a twist in the final episode which may or may not have been predicted? I am glad the BBC ran the series on two days a week over four weeks. Had they done it over eight separate weeks I think it would have been very hard to follow. Probably best to watch the boxed set as they say!

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook