Endeavour

Francis replied on 12/02/2019 14:24

Posted on 12/02/2019 14:24

Is anyone watching the new series? We watched the first one last night and it was excellent. Love the locations they use as we have visited Oxford many times.

cyberyacht replied on 12/02/2019 17:39

Posted on 12/02/2019 17:39

Unless I have nodded off at some point, I couldn't work out why he had been shunted off to some backwater and his Guv'nor was playing second fiddle to the Johnny come lately.

DavidKlyne replied on 12/02/2019 20:51

Posted on 12/02/2019 20:51

Yes it's good to see a new series but on the TV. Whilst we like Vera for its setting in the North East I prefer Endeavour.

CY you really need to keep up! The original Police Station with Commander Bright (Anton Lessor) was closed and all services move to the new HQ at Kidlington. Hence Bright now being in charge of traffic and Morse running some outpost in the middle of nowhere as a uniformed officer. However this will change as next week he is back in CID at Banbury with Strange. Thursday's problems and demotion started with the death of a police officer in the last series although this death seems to be going to be in the background in this series as Strange seems determined to get to the bottom of the death of DC George Fancy. You see a precis of the various episodes on the new series here 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook