Strangers

Extugger replied on 11/09/2018 09:59

Posted on 11/09/2018 09:59

Wow! What an opening sequence and the drama just kept unfolding! Gripping stuff - shame about the adverts so I shall record the next instalment and whizz through them

Extugger replied on 24/10/2018 16:48

Posted on 24/10/2018 16:48

Well, we've stuck with it (only because there's nothing better which takes our fancy) and have to agree, the penultimate episode was a bit better.

After a bright start I feel the whole story could have been condensed and I'm only giving it 6/10

DavidKlyne replied on 24/10/2018 17:03

Posted on 24/10/2018 16:48 by Extugger

Well, we've stuck with it (only because there's nothing better which takes our fancy) and have to agree, the penultimate episode was a bit better.

After a bright start I feel the whole story could have been condensed and I'm only giving it 6/10

Posted on 24/10/2018 17:03

I find there are quite a few series like that where 8 episodes could have been condensed to 6 and probably made the series more exciting! We have been watching Killing Eve and I feel that perhaps could have been reduced in the number of episodes. The reverse of that is something like Line of Duty or The Bridge when more episodes would have added to the enjoyment.

David

Extugger replied on 30/10/2018 14:24

Posted on 30/10/2018 10:35 by DavidKlyne

The series ended last night. Whilst it cleared up all the loose ends I think it was a bit unexciting? 

David

Posted on 30/10/2018 14:24

Agree David. It was rather like a cheap firework, which, when lit, rather than exploding with an almighty boom and lighting up the entire sky, instead just goes pffffftt.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook