The Serpent

peedee replied on 05/01/2021 10:30

Posted on 05/01/2021 10:30

A great drama base on true events. If you have not watched this you are missing a very good program. All episodes are on iPlayer, I'm up to episode 6 after watching the first two episodes live.

peedee

moulesy replied on 05/01/2021 10:35

Posted on 05/01/2021 10:35

I'm enjoying it, but had to watch the first episode again as the constant time shifts are very confusing. But now I'm aware of that and it's a very intriguing story. Like you, I'm watching it on iPlayer - the thing is that there are several series starting over the next couple of weeks (Traces last night on BBC) and the difficulty is going to be keeping track of each one! surprised

peedee replied on 06/01/2021 15:47

Posted on 06/01/2021 15:47

The time shifts continue right to the last episode, they are not a problem once you get into the story. At the end they tell you what happened to the characters in true life which I always like to know when stories are based on true events. I am now watching Traces which also has all episodesl on iPlayer

peedee

moulesy replied on 07/01/2021 19:06

Posted on 07/01/2021 19:06

I binged yesterday and today and have watched till the end - so glad I persevered, because it turned out to be an absorbing series. And yes, I thought the summary of each character at the end was very appropriate.

Now got to concentrate on Traces, Pembrokeshire Murders, The Bay etc etc! surprised

Cherokee2015 replied on 09/01/2021 21:59

Posted on 09/01/2021 21:59

Brilliant series, read a review which said to persevere past episode 2.   So glad I did, it was great and liked the update at the end. 

Also watched Traces which was also gripping and very good. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook