Alcohol free wine

replied on 16/08/2019 21:52

Posted on 16/08/2019 21:52

This is a bit of both really, as in food and drink plus motoring.

So Michelle, yes her, again 🙄 works a weekend rota, so one weekend in three we arrive Saturday at the caravan around 6pm, but we have to leave Sunday at 6pm too, because she starts work early on a Monday.

As a lorriest I don't drink and drive, not even a little bit, so on Sunday we have been having alcohol free wine this year with our caravan evening meal, 

We are finding we get all the sensations within the mouth, but nothing, no effects of the alcohol, it's such a weird experience.

We drink white wine, can't provide the name, but all I'm saying is, try it, if you havnt already, may save your licence 

🍾+🚙=🚔 even the night before a journey!

KjellNN replied on 18/08/2019 14:51

Posted on 18/08/2019 14:51

My friend in Wales, he is Danish and a former work colleague, has tried a lot of the alcohol free beers and reckons that the only one that actually tastes like beer is one called "Saint Peters Without ", or something like that, local Tesco sell it.

replied on 18/08/2019 15:07

Posted on 18/08/2019 14:51 by KjellNN

My friend in Wales, he is Danish and a former work colleague, has tried a lot of the alcohol free beers and reckons that the only one that actually tastes like beer is one called "Saint Peters Without ", or something like that, local Tesco sell it.

Posted on 18/08/2019 15:07

At the moment KjellNN, I'm on very alcohol laced Southern Comfort, my women is at work, so as the saying goes, Whilst the cats away, us mice do play! 

Slowly demolishing a box of Lions liquorice gums at the same time.

KjellNN replied on 18/08/2019 19:38

Posted on 18/08/2019 19:38

We are having a very tasty Strawberry wine from Cairn 0'Mohr winery near Perth........certainly not low alcohol at 13%.......but very nice!

For food, we are trying to eat our way through what we have in the freezers so we can get them defrosted........it is not going well as OH keeps adding new stuff!

ABM replied on 06/09/2019 22:11

Posted on 06/09/2019 22:11

When I was a drinker on the days I was the " Designated Driver" I used to drink Low or No alcohol beers. If you want to stop drinking alcohol I can thoroughly recommend " Barbican " beer  aka "Garbagecan "  very accurate description believe me  !!

I've been off the pop for well over 35 years now and you all know why wink

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook