COVID - general discussion - Temp Locked

brue replied on 14/01/2021 16:39

Posted on 14/01/2021 13:35 by moulesy

No "second sight" involved in condemning the decision to allow events like the Cheltenham Gold Cup go ahead or require visitors from overseas to isolate right at the outset as many of us did at the time though, brue.

Posted on 14/01/2021 16:39

I can't remember what I did before lockdown on the 23rd March last year, I think many thought the festival taking place was a poor decision Moulesy, no-one is disputing this and I didn't suggest it either.

What I do remember and I can see it in the time line of events is the relentless progress of the virus which appears to have started in Wuhan and I hope the WHO will be allowed to investigate this properly without restrictions so that we can learn and understand. I believe at present they think it is a natural event.

I don't belive anyone could have had second sight regarding this virus, it has hit the world with a brutal force.

Freddy55 replied on 14/01/2021 16:59

Posted on 14/01/2021 16:59

Something interesting/concerning on the news this morning...

They were saying that following a study, it was thought there was a possibility that those that have had Covid and recovered, might still be shedding the virus.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook