JaJa Credit Card

Fozzie replied on 21/12/2020 12:39

Posted on 21/12/2020 12:39

Has anyone with the "New" Jaja Credit Card which is a replacement now for the Post Office credit card actually been able to register.

I have had numerous "The details you have entered do not match our records" error message yet you get through on the telephone with the same details only to be met with a massive long wait on the phone.When you do get through the telephone operator is next to useless and unable to assist.

I am fairly lucky that there is only a small amount of usage on the new card,so will not use it further.

SeasideBill replied on 22/12/2020 16:13

Posted on 21/12/2020 12:39 by Fozzie

Has anyone with the "New" Jaja Credit Card which is a replacement now for the Post Office credit card actually been able to register.

I have had numerous "The details you have entered do not match our records" error message yet you get through on the telephone with the same details only to be met with a massive long wait on the phone.When you do get through the telephone operator is next to useless and unable to assist.

I am fairly lucky that there is only a small amount of usage on the new card,so will not use it further.

Posted on 22/12/2020 16:13

All very straightforward with mine, no problems registering, new card arrived and App works fine. Only thing to note is you’ll need to set up a new payee for direct debit as PO account no longer correct for payments.

ABM replied on 22/12/2020 21:21

Posted on 22/12/2020 21:21

Probably an idea generated by JaJa Binks  wink

Sorry, so sorry  --  I'll get me coat,   assuming I can find it  embarassedfrown

Fozzie replied on 16/01/2021 21:02

Posted on 22/12/2020 16:13 by SeasideBill

All very straightforward with mine, no problems registering, new card arrived and App works fine. Only thing to note is you’ll need to set up a new payee for direct debit as PO account no longer correct for payments.

Posted on 16/01/2021 21:02

Thanks for the reply,I eventually managed after an eternity to get through to a human.They are aware along with 861 others on their web page struggling to enter the details.

As I pointed out you have to enter the same details on your touchpad on your phone to get through.

The monthly bill did turn up,so can manage without the app.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook