uk campsite.co.uk

moorlander999 replied on 24/02/2020 16:32

Posted on 24/02/2020 16:32

hello,

does anyone use the above website and its forum ?

I have been a registered user since 2013 and have been experiencing access issues of the last few days

have contacted their admin but no response 

Before I start tweaking my computer - has anyone had problems  ?

thanks

Metheven replied on 24/02/2020 16:39

Posted on 24/02/2020 16:39

I do look in periodically, admittedly not in the last few days but the site and forum is working good at the moment with no issues.

replied on 24/02/2020 16:45

Posted on 24/02/2020 16:45

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

DSB replied on 25/02/2020 08:39

Posted on 25/02/2020 08:39

I used to use UKCS a lot, but tend just to use it for sites these days, when there isn't a CAMC site where we want to go, or if it's fully booked.  The search system for 'requirements' (e.g. hardstanding, fully serviced, with dogs etc) works really well - in fact zip booked a site near to Holy Island in the NE only yesterday, which I found on UKCS.  I tend not to use the forum very much these days.  One forum is enough for me.  I think if you use several forums, you have to be very disciplined on how much time you spend on each one.  I think I'd get too involved!  laughing

I didn't have any issue connecting to the site yesterday.

David

Cawsey replied on 03/03/2020 12:05

Posted on 03/03/2020 12:05

Hi , Yes I think there is a new system installed . There seems to be a lot of changes  ,it is now geared towards  Touch Screens like phones etc .also its is very slow  and also sems to display on my computer twice for every display . I tried to use the site booking screens , Ok but noit easy ,one thing about the CC  booking system it WAS very good to use ,it now seems very convoluted ,Thhe CCC website always used to be convoluted ,the cc was always great .I suppose the silence is due to the problems and no one wants to oen up .Certainly it is a step backwards  .The system Deleted User my password  ,I suppose the system did not like mine  so forced me to reset it . Lets hope it will not be too AUTOCRATIC 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook