What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

ABM replied on 04/12/2019 16:04

Posted on 04/12/2019 16:04

Just filled in my entry for the Campers Hamper,  hoping to save on all that expensive kit that C & MC is offering to ME  !!

Oneputt replied on 04/12/2019 20:06

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:06

Another frosty, sunny day here.  Had to go to Yarmouth so after doing the business went for a walk through the renovated waterways and along the north beach towards the race tracks.  Just went out to check on the night sky and heard Santa on his motorised sleigh Ho Hoing on the estate behind our house🎅🎅

Takethedogalong replied on 04/12/2019 20:06

Posted on 04/12/2019 15:33 by Wherenext

What's this about snow and Wales Ttda? Nobody told me. Might join you going "north". When is this snowfest supposed to happen?

Another sunny day with a nip in the air. Had a good walk this morning and took the ladies to a local garden centre this afternoon, as if their purses have not squealed enough, as MiL needed some craft stuff. Poinsettias bought and first Christmas card of the year received. 

Got home just in time to get up a ladder and do some sealing on the soffat boards where some rainfall drips down the brickwork.

Nellie, the ladies arrived home safe but not exactly sound. Knackered might be the operative word. Whilst they enjoyed it I don't think it will be repeated anytime soon.smile

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:06

My little App is telling me snow over Peaks late next week, bit later actually in Wales. We are only going hour and half away now, easy roads to get home on if it does come down😁 oH won’t need his passport stamping for leaving Yorkshire🙄

Had a lovely birthday lunch today at a pub we haven’t been into for years, excellent food and very dog friendly. One to return to for us.

DSB replied on 04/12/2019 20:28

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:06 by Takethedogalong

My little App is telling me snow over Peaks late next week, bit later actually in Wales. We are only going hour and half away now, easy roads to get home on if it does come down😁 oH won’t need his passport stamping for leaving Yorkshire🙄

Had a lovely birthday lunch today at a pub we haven’t been into for years, excellent food and very dog friendly. One to return to for us.

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:28

Happy birthday, TTDA....  Glad you enjoyed the meal..   laughing

David 

huskydog replied on 04/12/2019 20:38

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:38

Got the xmas lights down from the attic today , why is it when you put them up there all tidy ,but get them down and their all tangled up yell

nelliethehooker replied on 04/12/2019 20:47

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:47

It looks as if we too will be heading over the Pennines next week, probably on Monday, as there's rain forecast for Tuesday. Not booked a site yet but do have a few options should our first choice be full. Will see what's forecast tomorrow before making final decision.

Dull grey day here but no rain yet. More small jobs done round the house, just to pass the time really. Off to watch Alice now.laughing

ABM replied on 04/12/2019 21:11

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:06 by Takethedogalong

Posted on 04/12/2019 21:11

Very pleased to hear you enjoyed Your Birthday Treat, TTDA ,  Hope you had a nice chunk of calorie rich cake smile.

Just far enough from the 'Late December Celebrations'  for you to get both lots of presents I trust  wink

HD,  you should know by now that you have to spray the decorations to keep Santa's Elves away from them, they have to find something to do in their " Off Season" don't  they  laughing

Takethedogalong replied on 04/12/2019 23:53

Posted on 04/12/2019 23:53

Many thanks, but not actually my birthday, another family member. Sorry for any confusion😲

richardandros replied on 05/12/2019 07:56

Posted on 04/12/2019 20:47 by nelliethehooker

It looks as if we too will be heading over the Pennines next week, probably on Monday, as there's rain forecast for Tuesday. Not booked a site yet but do have a few options should our first choice be full. Will see what's forecast tomorrow before making final decision.

Dull grey day here but no rain yet. More small jobs done round the house, just to pass the time really. Off to watch Alice now.laughing

Posted on 05/12/2019 07:56

Us as well, Nellie.  Up over the dreaded A66 to collect the van from ALV at Tebay after its repair from when we had an air rifle fired at us last month. Hoping it will be ready to collect on Monday.

Then - it's back home to put everything back in it, ready for our trip to Sandringham for Christmaslaughing

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook