What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Takethedogalong replied on 22/05/2020 17:23

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:23

What a little beauty Bakers, and I like the name. She’s a lovely little pup. Good times for you all to enjoy. πŸ‘

I am cleaning and reorganising our pantry. Well overdue, has suffered a bit from our “oh just put it in there” storage techniques, so it’s getting a good do. Rediscovered all sorts of useful stuff, some is out for “termination”. 

Goldie146 replied on 22/05/2020 17:33

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:33

Four weeks ago when OH had his monthly two days off, we took the caravan down the fields in glorious sunshine. Not this time - today the wind has been up to 55 mph and unpleasant to be out in. So we'll just make the most of switching off the 05:00 alarm.

There's plenty to do - especially re the Aga. A vital riddling bit dropped down yesterday and and we have to wait for it to cool down to be fixed back in place. So cheese and biscuits again tonight. Cheese and wine anyone?

Cornersteady replied on 22/05/2020 17:42

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:42

A very windy day (it blew my bike over at one point- luckily I wasn't on it at the time) but warm. I took a ride to the outskirts of Durham where I stayed at my first CL (stayed as in 1 minute) and it has now become my favourite CL. Just off the A167 maybe 30 minute walk into Durham. Then onto the Lanchester valley railway path to Consett and back via Stanley. My lunch stop is the third pic. The Roxy, where many a steelworker must have gone to is in a place called Leadgate, called deadgate by its locals, and many a time the L has been changed into a D on the signposts. 

brue replied on 22/05/2020 17:46

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:46

Strong winds here too Goldie...cheese and wine, wouldn't it be great to gather in a group to enjoy some, it will have to be virtually won't it. 

πŸΉπŸΊπŸ§€

Bakers2, Dora looks very very cuddly and I'm sure she'll bring you both a lot of happiness after all you've been through. ❀

moulesy replied on 22/05/2020 17:47

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:33 by Goldie146

Four weeks ago when OH had his monthly two days off, we took the caravan down the fields in glorious sunshine. Not this time - today the wind has been up to 55 mph and unpleasant to be out in. So we'll just make the most of switching off the 05:00 alarm.

There's plenty to do - especially re the Aga. A vital riddling bit dropped down yesterday and and we have to wait for it to cool down to be fixed back in place. So cheese and biscuits again tonight. Cheese and wine anyone?

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:47

You "fair weather" caravanner you! laughing

Sorry, can't be with you for the cheese and wine but will raise a glass to you anyway. laughing

Enjoy your lie in. smile

JVB66 replied on 22/05/2020 17:53

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:33 by Goldie146

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:53

So it could have been if the "caravan is rocking " it could have been the weather this timecool

Tammygirl replied on 22/05/2020 19:50

Posted on 22/05/2020 19:50

Bakers the new puppy is gorgeous, hope you have many happy years with her.

The day started out fine and sunny with blue sky, very windy. Then we got the rain and the gale force wind. Now back to blue sky and windy but not gale force. More to come tomorrow. Bet the rivers have water in them now.

As I have material and elastic left over from the masks I made for  the family,  I put a post of our local FB page to ask if anyone wanted any made.  Within an hour I had requests for 24 masks. surprised Oh well as its going to be rainy tomorrow I will have the time to do them laughing

Think the heating might have to go on for an hour tonight.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook