What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Takethedogalong replied on 25/08/2019 19:59

Posted on 25/08/2019 19:59

Lovely little dog brue. We just did woods today, plenty of shade. I haven’t had such a lazy day for months, but I refuse to feel guilty!😀

nelliethehooker replied on 25/08/2019 20:48

Posted on 25/08/2019 20:48

Nellie we stayed near Bridgnorth, Tedstill Farm, had the site to ourselves, very quiet

Thanks Helen, caught up with your review just a few minutes ago. Glad that you enjoyed your stay there. It's quite close to our son's place so could well be one for us some time.

Tammygirl replied on 25/08/2019 21:17

Posted on 25/08/2019 21:17

Very warm day here so like others we've had a fairly lazy day, if you don't count the 15 mile cycle ride laughinglaughing although warm we had a good breezy this afternoon so it was very pleasant. 

Back home and a hour or so sat in the garden, can't remember the last time we just 'sat'  and enjoyed all our hard work. 

Not sure what's on the agenda tomorrow but if its nice we just might take a run out somewhere in the car as its not a holiday up here the roads and towns won't be busy.

nelliethehooker replied on 25/08/2019 21:22

Posted on 25/08/2019 21:22

Garden party, tda, that sounds posh!! Hope you have a good time.

Love the photo brue. Early the short walks with Flyte today. He's content to lie outside all day in the shade, as long as he has a ready source of drinking water. 

Good to read all the other tales of fine weather and days out. Just a pity someone has had to go "over there" and miss this fine spell!

Yesterday was hot but I did manage to get the car cleaned after a necessary visit to town for provisions first thing, and then a bit of gardening. Today was even warmer so spent most of the afternoon sitting outside, mainly in the shade, reading after having done a bit more gardening.

Takethedogalong replied on 25/08/2019 21:53

Posted on 25/08/2019 21:53

Won’t be that posh....garden party ‘cos the main topic will be gardens, plant swops, seeds😁 plus some food and some drinks. New neighbours ran their own bbq/smoked food business, so should be nice. 

replied on 26/08/2019 07:59

Posted on 26/08/2019 07:59

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

HelenandTrevor replied on 26/08/2019 08:47

Posted on 26/08/2019 08:47

Thank you for the update Wherenext hope all goes well.

Millie, Trevor is still having to go and have his ear cleaned out at the JR hospital it will take several weeks to clear up completely, but at least the pain has subsided. 

Very warm yesterday,  took the dog up to our local woods for a nice walk  it was a bit cooler .

We are off to the Plum Festival in Pershore today, they also have some classic cars which will keep Trevor happy.

Love the little dog Brue smile

Enjoy the sunshine folks 🌞🌞

milliehull replied on 26/08/2019 09:23

Posted on 26/08/2019 09:23

Sign outside Patterdale church seen today: Free WiFi inside I find this rather sad Corneresteady.

Helen: sorry to hear that Trevor still as to go to JR hospital to have his ear cleaned out but pleased to hear that the pain has subsided.

I love your little visiting dog brue.  I hope your recovery continues.

Enjoy your 'garden party' TDA.

It was a very hot day here yesterday.  I tried to sit in the shade at the bottom of our garden but it was way to hot so had to come indoors.  We had a great evening at Stamford Arts Centre last night. We are off to eldest son's for a BBQ this afternoon. I just hope there is plenty of shade surprised

brue replied on 26/08/2019 09:42

Posted on 26/08/2019 09:42

Heavy heat haze here this morning, quite nice as it feels pleasantly cool. OH has taken the dog out before it heats up. Daughter is playing at a local beer festival today.

The plum festival sounds good Helen, hope you enjoy it, we've hardly got any plums this year but are overloaded with damsons (going to pick a box and leave it by our gate, lots of garden boxes appearing just now, fruit and veg for free!) Hope Trevor recovers well from the ear problem, glad to hear the pain has gone.

Enjoy the garden get together TDA!

Deleted User User, go steady on the food wink hope you have a relaxing stay before the next journey.

Would like to go out today, might venture out towards the quieter Somerset levels as I think many will be heading for the coast.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook