Golf Shots

ABM replied on 11/11/2020 09:37

Posted on 11/11/2020 09:37

T'was a bit quick for my aging eyes, CY, was it two or three bounces on the water ??  I know they always have somebody trying it, but to get it in the hole, well that's used all his good luck for a round or six I reckon surprised

papgeno replied on 13/11/2020 19:00

Posted on 13/11/2020 19:00

A few years ago we were staying at Berwick Seaview and took a trip up to Eyemouth, ( I was building a model of the Trent Class lifeboat at the time and  they had one which I could photograph)

We took a walk up by the golf course there and saw something similar although not a hole-in-one. This chap thinned his shot and it did a Barnes Wallace across a pond onto the green.

Extugger replied on 09/12/2020 07:03

Posted on 09/12/2020 07:03

An incredible shot indeed, and one I hope the late great Peter Allis saw, before his sad departure. I would have loved to have heard his comments.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook