The RSPB on Club Together

RSPB replied on 03/03/2016 11:24

Posted on 03/03/2016 11:24

Hi Everyone,

As you know Ash who originally set up this discussion has left RSBP to pursue his Master’s Degree.  I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Tania and I'll be providing the Club Together pages with an official RSPB presence.

I'll be looking to update you all with interesting conservation and wildlife stories and will be looking to answer any questions that you may have related to our work, our partnership with the Caravan and Motorhome Club or anything wildlife/nature related.

Very much looking forward to engaging with you all! smile

brue replied on 12/04/2019 15:08

Posted on 12/04/2019 15:08

On the Club Members Offer web page the details state "two adults and two children" see this link HERE

One membership card only at any time.

InaD replied on 12/04/2019 17:33

Posted on 12/04/2019 15:08 by brue

On the Club Members Offer web page the details state "two adults and two children" see this link HERE

One membership card only at any time.

Posted on 12/04/2019 17:33

So 1 membership card admits 2 adults and 2 children maximum.  

We visited an RSPB reserve sometime last year, and the member of staff there didn't seem too sure of the offer at all, but admitted both of us with 1 card; although we did say we had a card each, as he was under the impression that 1 card only admitted 1 person.

RSPB Jonno replied on 04/07/2019 11:01

Posted on 04/07/2019 11:01

These summer evenings are great to see nightjar displaying on you local heathland. They start churring about 30 minutes after sunset and start display/feeding flights 20 minutes after. Wear something white and they may be attracted to you!

Keep torches off and you may see glow worms!

RSPB reserves such as Arne, Aylesbeare Common, Farnham Heath, Broadwater Warren and Hazeley Heath are good places to go, but the New Forest, Wealden Heaths, Ashdown Forest and Cannock Chase also offer chances for this great summer close to nature experience.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook