Anyone collect coins

hostahousey replied on 29/04/2019 08:50

Posted on 29/04/2019 08:50

Yes, I've got many pre 47 silver base coins . I also started  collecting new decimal coins after looking on Ebay at the price they are fetching.

Amesford replied on 02/06/2019 10:35

Posted on 02/06/2019 10:35

Going through my mother in laws things after she passed away and we found a bag containing old silver shillings, sixpences and silver threepenny pieces, these can now be added my collection old Brtish coins, Amazing the funny looks you get from the younger generation when you tell them we had 240 pennies in a pound 

hostahousey replied on 12/06/2019 08:52

Posted on 02/06/2019 10:35 by Amesford

Going through my mother in laws things after she passed away and we found a bag containing old silver shillings, sixpences and silver threepenny pieces, these can now be added my collection old Brtish coins, Amazing the funny looks you get from the younger generation when you tell them we had 240 pennies in a pound 

Posted on 12/06/2019 08:52

Our, have silver coins in pudding at Christmas.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook