Bye bye Fraggle

artyboo replied on 24/04/2020 19:44

Posted on 24/04/2020 19:44

Some of you may remember my posting some years ago about losing our little Jack, Drumstick. Shortly afterwards we rescued Fraggle, who was being passed around in a pub, taken in but not really wanted. 
Sadly we lost the little man this morning; old age took him.

He truly was the sweetest, kindest little dog I have ever come across and I will miss him. He was so intuitive. Given my current situation, he would know and comfort me in his way.  Coming home tonight from work he wasn’t there ‘smiling and wagging’ at the gate.

why do we do it to ourselves?

Bakers2 replied on 25/04/2020 12:49

Posted on 25/04/2020 12:49

OhH Artyboo so sorry to read your post.

Thinking of you at this sad time, be kind to yourself.

ADD46 replied on 25/04/2020 20:51

Posted on 25/04/2020 20:51

Artyboo I remember you mentioning Fraggle in your posts months (years) ago. Seeing your message was sad but think of the love and care you shared and life’s emotions you helped each other through. 

Sumitra replied on 01/10/2020 07:50

Posted on 01/10/2020 07:50

I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts like hell doesn't it.

richardandros replied on 02/10/2020 07:28

Posted on 02/10/2020 07:28

So sad Arty - I really feel for you.  You can see from my avatar who my "bestest friend in the whole wide world" is. Don't know what I'll do when I have to deal with what you have just gone through.

stuarttipo replied on 17/10/2021 14:42

Posted on 24/04/2020 19:44 by artyboo

Some of you may remember my posting some years ago about losing our little Jack, Drumstick. Shortly afterwards we rescued Fraggle, who was being passed around in a pub, taken in but not really wanted. 
Sadly we lost the little man this morning; old age took him.

He truly was the sweetest, kindest little dog I have ever come across and I will miss him. He was so intuitive. Given my current situation, he would know and comfort me in his way.  Coming home tonight from work he wasn’t there ‘smiling and wagging’ at the gate.

why do we do it to ourselves?

Posted on 17/10/2021 14:42

Ah its so sad, we do it because the love of a canine is greater than that of a human but the pain is high when we say goodbye, hope you have another fury friend now 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook