Eberspacher airtronic heater

Chill Society replied on 27/01/2020 20:41

Posted on 27/01/2020 20:41

I have a Autocruise Starspirit outfit and I'm having trouble with the airtronic heater. The system isn't firing up, it works now and agian. It works off the fuel tank, I have a full tank so isn't a fuel problem. I'm in the East London/Essex area. Does anyone know where I can get it looked at?

cyberyacht replied on 28/01/2020 08:55

Posted on 28/01/2020 08:55

I had an early model Eberspacher in my yacht which sometimes took a couple of ignition cycles to get it to fire up. I did strip it down and try to remove some carbon build up from the fuel vaporiser and it was slightly better. 

rayjsj replied on 28/01/2020 12:13

Posted on 28/01/2020 12:13

I had a Starlet 2 Autocruise (Starburst) with Eberspacher heating and Hot Water (Hydronic) system, ours was very hard to start if the Leisure battery was anything other than fully charged up.To have it serviced I took it to an Eberspacher service center, no Mororhome dealers/ servicers knew much about them. After the Service it started much more easily, but always needed a good leisure battery.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook