Club WiFi Log Out/In Problem

Bosley replied on 09/04/2013 09:12

Posted on 09/04/2013 09:12

Posted Today, 09:20 AM

Hi.

On a CC site at the minute and have been using their WiFi.

At the end of each session it is usually disconnected by typing 'logout.net' in the address bar and a grey box appears showing the session time and remaining time etc.

From last night until now, no information box appears when typing the above.

Also when logging back in for a new session, it is connecting straight back in without the 'Log In' page appearing and the need to enter a log in code.

Wondering if it is not actually disconnecting properly and my time is being used up.

Tried 3 different devices now, same on all, maybe fine but would still like to know how much time remaining.

Any ideas please?

SteveL replied on 02/07/2018 17:16

Posted on 02/07/2018 16:45 by JVB66

OP was five years ago,surprised we have not had problemsundecided

Posted on 02/07/2018 17:16

Indeed it is. I wonder why it surfaced.🤔

In April 2013 it would have been the old system where you paid for a set number of hours, so it was important to log out or it docked some of your time.

P53 does not need to worry about logging out under the current system. Unless of course they want to connect a different device. I have occasionally had problems doing that when traffic on the network is high and it is running slowly. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook