Internal server error

ABM replied on 17/06/2019 23:56

Posted on 17/06/2019 21:30 by papgeno

G'day cobber 😜

I tried to look at this thread the other day but got the usual message about the server not being able to connect. 

Also when moving between threads and pages why do I have to look at a blank page for ages😤

Posted on 17/06/2019 23:56

It's just the Club's take on Health & Safety, Roger --  innocent  They are making sure your eye-balls get the prescribed mileage round their sockets  cool

Macspot55 replied on 15/06/2020 21:49

Posted on 15/06/2020 21:49

Is there anything I can do to stop getting "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred." messages. It is making the forums almost unusable.

Justin Bricknell replied on 16/06/2020 20:09

Posted on 16/06/2020 20:09

Hi all 

Apologies for the lack of updates on my part since Thursday/Friday of last week. It's been an incredibly busy few days for me and my team. 

The technical teams involved in dealing with the website issues with our various 3rd party support partners have continued to try numerous config, code and infrastructure changes over the past few days; each small change has had varying degrees of success. 

As I'm sure you can imagine, while the Club are preparing to re-open the UK Sites Network, the primary foces has been on making sure the UK sites booking journey is stable. As you may have seen if you've been trying to book a UK Club site, we have reduced the threshold for our queueing software, and you may be placed in a booking queue to manage the load on the bookings page. This has been successful. 

We are aware that there are still issues with various parts of the site; most notably Club Together, Your Stories and a few of the search pages (eg for Certificated Locations). The techncal teams troubleshooting these issues will be implementing another change this evening to try and rectify these issues. Even with internal testing in the early hours of Wednesday morning, we won't really be able to gauge how successful this change has been until it is fully load tested in the live environment when members start using the site tomorrow. 

I'll check back on this thread tomorrow and hopefully provide a further update then. 

Kind regards

Justin

*Please see the Recent Maintenance on Website discussion for further updates*

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook