Old Posts

harryb replied on 31/07/2018 19:45

Posted on 31/07/2018 19:45

TW

Yes, my posts are there but each click only adds three at a time so the time involved to go back over to an unknown date, possibly over a year ago and given the speed of the website would be impractical

Tinwheeler replied on 31/07/2018 20:18

Posted on 31/07/2018 20:18

The vagaries of CT, eh!

If you can remember a few key words then Google might find it. I very much doubt if the search on the forum would do the job.

brue replied on 31/07/2018 21:00

Posted on 31/07/2018 21:00

If you can remember which section you might have posted something in you could try the "search" at the top of each individual section eg if you put something in "uk sites and touring" try the search box on there using possible words or names you might have used previously.

DavidKlyne replied on 31/07/2018 21:37

Posted on 31/07/2018 21:37

Harry

Depends on how far you want to go back and whether you started the post. A lot of historic threads have been Deleted User except for the starter post. In addition to Brue's suggestion you could try Google. Not very helpful I am afraid.

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook