Snagging List

cyberyacht replied on 05/01/2017 08:59

Posted on 05/01/2017 08:59

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

This thread is not for discussions. Post ONLY factual information.

To provide a comprehensive list of problems encountered, I would suggest that each post lists only one issue at a time.

Provide details of problem  as concisely as possible.

Operating system, machine used and relevant software. i.e. Macbook/ PC/tablet, Windows XP/ iOS7 etc, Safari/Internet Explorer/Chrome inc version No.

Please do not enter into discussions such as "I've had/not had this problem" as this will detract from the objectivity of the thread. Hopefully this thread may assist the IT department in finding where "all the bodies are buried".

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

brue replied on 23/01/2020 13:29

Posted on 23/01/2020 13:29

I can see the club have added the names of sites to reviews, if there are any further upgrades I presume the web site will eventually return to working order once more?

peedee replied on 23/01/2020 14:13

Posted on 23/01/2020 14:13

At last! Thank you for pointing it out Bru. I would not have noticed otherwise because I gave up visiting new reviews long ago because it was not clear as to what site they were about. Now if they were to add the county of the sites or if you hovered over the name and it gave the address that would be even better.

peedee

Hja replied on 23/01/2020 16:50

Posted on 23/01/2020 13:29 by brue

I can see the club have added the names of sites to reviews, if there are any further upgrades I presume the web site will eventually return to working order once more?

Posted on 23/01/2020 16:50

Adding the names of sites is really welcome - makes the Review section much more usable.  Thank you.

Oneputt replied on 24/01/2020 07:09

Posted on 24/01/2020 07:09

The server error is still here his morning regardless of what platform I use - phone, I-Pad, Desk top

DavidKlyne replied on 07/02/2020 17:15

Posted on 07/02/2020 17:15

I noticed the Latest Activity was playing up. At one point it was only showing the first page but not the following pages. When I have gone back to look I manage to scroll down the second page but no more. I have alerted Rowena although whether it will correct itself overnight we will have to see. If not it will probably be after the weekend?

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook