Snagging List

cyberyacht replied on 05/01/2017 08:59

Posted on 05/01/2017 08:59

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

This thread is not for discussions. Post ONLY factual information.

To provide a comprehensive list of problems encountered, I would suggest that each post lists only one issue at a time.

Provide details of problem  as concisely as possible.

Operating system, machine used and relevant software. i.e. Macbook/ PC/tablet, Windows XP/ iOS7 etc, Safari/Internet Explorer/Chrome inc version No.

Please do not enter into discussions such as "I've had/not had this problem" as this will detract from the objectivity of the thread. Hopefully this thread may assist the IT department in finding where "all the bodies are buried".

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

brue replied on 07/06/2020 22:05

Posted on 07/06/2020 22:05

There is a delay between posting and the post appearing but not all the time. All the right posts but not necessarily in the right order. laughing

Is it me, if I'm looking at posts and decide to comment and sign in I'm taken to the post I was looking at. Am I dreaming this as this is a real improvement...? smile

peedee replied on 08/06/2020 10:13

Posted on 08/06/2020 10:13

Is it me, if I'm looking at posts and decide to comment and sign in I'm taken to the post I was looking at. Am I dreaming this as this is a real improvement...?

I have just logged on and off to check and I am not seeing any change.

peedee

JVB66 replied on 08/06/2020 10:13

Posted on 08/06/2020 10:13

I have been having problems since Friday with buffering and very slow waiting for posts to appear , was starting to wonder if it was my Crome Book as it is sometimes much quicker if i use my samsung tablet?

I wonder if the Mods have mentioned it as no notice seems to taken from us mear more mortalls

peedee replied on 08/06/2020 10:21

Posted on 08/06/2020 10:18 by peedee

No, I think it is the Club's web site especially CT.

peedee

Posted on 08/06/2020 10:21

It is taking 7 to 10 secs to change pages on CT, sometimes more. Contrast that with other web sites, less than 2 secs for my service.

peedee

SteveL replied on 15/07/2020 22:44

Posted on 15/07/2020 21:07 by hitchglitch

This is the slowest website I have encountered since lockdown, even at quiet times of the day.  There is evidently something fundamentally wrong with the design.

Posted on 15/07/2020 22:44

Hard to believe but the supermarkets were worse for the first few weeks.😂

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook