Towing with Hybrid/electric cars

pegwr33 replied on 22/06/2019 20:04

Posted on 22/06/2019 20:04

I know that the Mitsubishi Phev can tow, but what other hybrid/electric vehicles are out there which would comfortably tow a mid-range caravan weighing around 1,500 kgs?

I have looked at some forums and it seems to suggest that towing with a hybrid is not to be recommended.

rayjsj replied on 15/10/2019 00:37

Posted on 18/08/2019 09:05 by Rufs

well actually if you visit Lee on the Solent you will see 3 or 4 very large  pipes popping out of the sea and onto the beach at the western end of the prom, these pipes will carry cables capable of transporting electricty, the other end of the pipes is on the shore of France and the intention is to buy electricity from the French nuclear power stations for use in the UK, work that one out. undecided

Posted on 15/10/2019 00:37

And at Bacton in Norfolk you will see large pipes going across to the Continent where for the last 40 years we have been pumping North Sea Oil and gas across to them, when we should have been conserving it for our Grandchildrens future. funny old world isnt it ?

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 15/10/2019 08:47

Posted on 15/10/2019 00:37 by rayjsj

And at Bacton in Norfolk you will see large pipes going across to the Continent where for the last 40 years we have been pumping North Sea Oil and gas across to them, when we should have been conserving it for our Grandchildrens future. funny old world isnt it ?

Posted on 15/10/2019 08:47

Gas?🤔, I thought we imported gas from Norway🤷🏻‍♂️. It’s either shenanigans or we have been caught up in a ‘fake news’ storm😕

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook