Ultra slow website!

Surfer replied on 29/05/2022 09:12

Posted on 29/05/2022 09:12

Took ages to login and then noticed it takes ages to load a page.  I am using the latest version of FF on Win 11.  Anyone else with same issue?

JBeacon1 replied on 31/05/2022 20:18

Posted on 31/05/2022 20:18

I have just paid £30 for this service and this is the third site i have had to acceot "weak" signals ,basically this is almost fraudulent .I am not getting the service iam paying for, why in this day and age does the club think this is acceptable.

Tinwheeler replied on 31/05/2022 20:28

Posted on 31/05/2022 20:18 by JBeacon1

I have just paid £30 for this service and this is the third site i have had to acceot "weak" signals ,basically this is almost fraudulent .I am not getting the service iam paying for, why in this day and age does the club think this is acceptable.

Posted on 31/05/2022 20:28

I think you might be referring to the rubbish site wifi, JB1, and there’s a separate thread running about that which might interest you.

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/sites-touring/uk-sites-touring/caravan-club-wi-fi-is-rubbish/

Chrystal replied on 06/06/2022 14:35

Posted on 06/06/2022 14:35

Extremely Slow. I use many sites and this one is the worst.

tristar replied on 02/08/2022 21:17

Posted on 02/08/2022 21:17

Yes its painfully slow and has been for a long time now.  You can stream a video on You Tube quicker than it takes to load a page on here. I don't use it a lot now. Just come on now and again to see if its been improved but I find its still no different. Usually come on to book sites but cant even do that just now for next summer. I am getting a bit disillusioned with CAMC. Its supposed to be our club but there is no communication with members to inform us about what's happening with the booking system. Share the information and maybe the members will be more understanding to what is happening. Its all too much secrecy.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook