Campervan storage near Bishops Waltham, Hampshire

leewilson78 replied on 08/06/2020 11:32

Posted on 08/06/2020 11:32

Hi all

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I wasnt sure. I am basically reaching out to any members who may know of any storage places for my campervan, as close to Bishops Waltham in Hampshire as possible.

Appreciate any Intel, we will be moving to Hampshire from Suffolk next month.

Thanks

Lee

leewilson78 replied on 08/06/2020 12:01

Posted on 08/06/2020 12:01

thanks, have done that and have a couple of places I will ring, just thought I'd ask here, nothing like word of mouth.

cyberyacht replied on 08/06/2020 22:32

Posted on 08/06/2020 22:32

If that doesn't produce anything, a GoogleEarth survey might reveal a local farmer with some suitable storage area that they may be willing to accommodate you. Not sure how that would affect your insurance though.

Marquis is just down the road. I don't think they do storage but there is storage yard behind their premises that might be worth investigating.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook