Can't recommend highly enough!

Paul Kramer replied on 11/05/2021 20:39

Posted on 11/05/2021 20:39

My wife and I, and our dog Clyde, have been members for a few years now and this is our first post. 

We have a 2005 Elddis Autoquest. A couple of years ago one of the habitation door hinges sheared, it had been getting harder and harder to open dispite many dousings in penetrating fluid!

Up until now the temporary repair I made, in the hope of sourcing the rare has hens teeth Elbee 5-piece cranked hinge, has had to do! By chance a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a gentleman by the name of William Neven (billsunhinged59@outlook.com)

I cannot speak highly enough of his workmanship and quality of service. The hinge kit comes also with the correct size rivets and caps. 

I had to share as I've spent a lot of time trying to source these parts with no luck and these, honestly, are better than the originals!  

He did ask that if I was happy with his work could I possibly share with others! No brainer as far as I'm concerned absolutely brilliant! 

Moderator Comment - Moved to the Motorhome Section

ABM replied on 11/05/2021 22:22

Posted on 11/05/2021 22:22

The only problem that I can see,  Paul, is that you will have to polish ALL the metalwork up to the same standard now !!   laughing

But, as far as I can see 'tis a good job, well done  !

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook