Map & sheet of LPG UK Stations for refillables

Johnny57 replied on 26/06/2019 07:53

Posted on 26/06/2019 07:53

I have started this new discussion so we can collect the information in one place and the links will be at the start of the discussion on each page!
The information has been collected so far from these two discussions “LPG Gas filling stations”and “Safefill - gone bust?”

To add or correct a filling station (that allows filling of refillable bottles) please leave a post here with:

Seller/service station name
Address/location of supplier
County & POSTCODE
Any helpful location info
Website link for site/supplier

Or there is a form you can fill which will help me update the sheet easier! Form
Link to Spreadsheet (can sort by right clicking the head of the column and select A-Z etc)
Link to Map (can zoom in on area and click icon to see info on station)
I plan to keep this up to date! Johnny57

DSB replied on 11/03/2021 21:28

Posted on 08/03/2021 19:03 by Johnny57

Welcome to the group David and thanks for joining us

Posted on 11/03/2021 21:28

I'm not a big gas user, to be honest, but for us, the important issue is weight.  It's getting so much more difficult to source calorlite bottles, and the steel bottles are quite heavy and eat into user payload, do we 'bit the bullet' before Christmas and bought 1 small and 1 medium bottle.

We've not actually had the chance to use them yet.... for Covid lockdown reasons but are looking forward to see how we get on with it.  I made sure that I could get the bottles refilled locally.  Jacksons of Arley (Camping shop) will refill and have every intention to continue to do so.  I know they have spend money installing the system - it would not be worth their while not to recoup their outlay, and have told me so.

Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out....

David

Wildwoods replied on 12/08/2021 15:54

Posted on 12/08/2021 15:54

The only LPG supplier on the Isle of Wight is Vectawarm on an industrial estate in Newport. They operate the pump to fill a fixed tank, but I haven’t enquired about removables  

Vectawarm.com

Vectawarm 28 Daish Way, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5XJ

kenexton replied on 13/08/2021 06:20

Posted on 26/06/2019 07:53 by Johnny57

I have started this new discussion so we can collect the information in one place and the links will be at the start of the discussion on each page!
The information has been collected so far from these two discussions “LPG Gas filling stations”and “Safefill - gone bust?”

To add or correct a filling station (that allows filling of refillable bottles) please leave a post here with:

County & POSTCODE

Or there is a form you can fill which will help me update the sheet easier! Form
Link to Spreadsheet (can sort by right clicking the head of the column and select A-Z etc)

Posted on 13/08/2021 06:20

FYI Morrison,Barnsley S70 1LQ Lower Thomas St off Westway has LPG at 57.7 p / litre.Exit M1 at Junction 37 and take Town Centre direction.At the last roundabout go right onto Westway and get into rh lane -Morrisons on your on your right in1/4  mile..LPG pump fills both sides.Filled up there this week.

Johnny57 replied on 13/08/2021 14:35

Posted on 13/08/2021 06:20 by kenexton

FYI Morrison,Barnsley S70 1LQ Lower Thomas St off Westway has LPG at 57.7 p / litre.Exit M1 at Junction 37 and take Town Centre direction.At the last roundabout go right onto Westway and get into rh lane -Morrisons on your on your right in1/4  mile..LPG pump fills both sides.Filled up there this week.

Posted on 13/08/2021 14:35

Kenexton thanks on the map & sheet already added your location info cool

Johnny57 replied on 13/08/2021 14:36

Posted on 12/08/2021 15:54 by Wildwoods

The only LPG supplier on the Isle of Wight is Vectawarm on an industrial estate in Newport. They operate the pump to fill a fixed tank, but I haven’t enquired about removables  

Vectawarm.com

Vectawarm 28 Daish Way, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5XJ

Posted on 13/08/2021 14:36

Hi Wildwoods
As we don't know if allow Safefills to be refilled I wont add to the map or sheet

Blunder001 replied on 31/08/2021 11:57

Posted on 31/08/2021 11:57

Newbie question sorry...

Is there a post that covers autogas?

Vehicle LPG filling stations - a lot of the on-line information and apps are way out of date with many stations closing

Thanks

SteveL replied on 31/08/2021 14:48

Posted on 31/08/2021 11:57 by Blunder001

Newbie question sorry...

Is there a post that covers autogas?

Vehicle LPG filling stations - a lot of the on-line information and apps are way out of date with many stations closing

Thanks

Posted on 31/08/2021 14:48

I find this site very useful.LINK It’s very easy to update, so after filling many do. 
Enter a town to search around and you get stations on a map and as a list. The latest confirmation date is shown and price. On the search I did around Bristol (see picture) the Patchway Asda is shown as confirmed as having gas on the 29/8.

Oneputt replied on 02/09/2021 08:10

Posted on 26/06/2019 07:53 by Johnny57

County & POSTCODE

Posted on 02/09/2021 08:10

Slate Hall Farm,  Helions Bumpsted, Haverhill, Suffolk no longer has a gas supply

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook