Remoska Offer

replied on 12/11/2020 11:50

Posted on 12/11/2020 11:50

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Tammygirl replied on 18/11/2020 16:38

Posted on 14/11/2020 09:09 by

After some more thought we have done the same  our old Grand model has been on the blink for years so we have decided to get the shallower Standard model and if we want to roast chicken we will spatchcock it.

Just need the chance to use it now 

Posted on 18/11/2020 16:38

Do I need one undecided had a look at it. I have something similar but mine doesn't bake and its a bit higher on the wattage, although I can use it on 6 amp sites. It does appear to be a good deal but still a bit pricey if I'm not really needing it. I take it you can transport it in separate bits?   Mine fits inside the oven with shelf out when travelling. 

replied on 18/11/2020 17:16

Posted on 18/11/2020 16:38 by Tammygirl

Do I need one undecided had a look at it. I have something similar but mine doesn't bake and its a bit higher on the wattage, although I can use it on 6 amp sites. It does appear to be a good deal but still a bit pricey if I'm not really needing it. I take it you can transport it in separate bits?   Mine fits inside the oven with shelf out when travelling. 

Posted on 18/11/2020 17:16

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

JillwithaJay replied on 18/11/2020 18:17

Posted on 18/11/2020 18:17

I have the standard size and it doesn't fit inside my caravan oven.  I store it underneath one of the front bed lockers.  If I had something similar, I probably wouldn't bother with one.  I bought one because I liked the versatility it offers for the two of us.

As you say, even at £99 it's still pricey and, if you can manage with what you already have to suit your meal preferences, save your money.  That said, as I mentioned before, Lakeland will give you a full refund if you don't like it so you could try one and return it if you're not fussed. 

They also pop up on Ebay at much more reasonable prices.

replied on 18/11/2020 19:47

Posted on 18/11/2020 19:47

The user and all related content has been deleted

Tammygirl replied on 18/11/2020 23:08

Posted on 18/11/2020 23:08

Thanks AD, JWAJ and WTG for your honest words. I've been looking at them now and before.

I think I will stay with what I have just now as I do use it almost every day when away,  I even prefer it to the Cadac.

I like the idea of being able to do a whole roast chicken in it but to be honest I rarely cook a whole one these days. Roast potatoes would be nice but we don't eat that kind of stuff when away in the van's. 

Cakes, no. Pizza rarely so it would for us probably be just another gadget to cart around. frown

Traficlady replied on 27/11/2020 09:30

Posted on 27/11/2020 09:30

After some umming and aahing, we bought one. We’ve used it every day at home trying it out before we go away again. It’s been very good and all we’ve cooked in it has turned out really well. I think it’s better than the air fryer so that’ll probably be redundant now.

Nora

paul56 replied on 07/03/2021 10:25

Posted on 07/03/2021 10:25

Come into this very late but we were given a Remoska years and used it. It had a deep pan that seemed to take ages to heat and so went to buy a shallow pan. They are expensive! On explaining why - Lakeland actually bought our old Remoska off us (at an estimated price of new c. £100) and we bought the new shallow dish variety. Amazing service!

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook